找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 2928|回复: 3

配置文件.DCOPserver是用来干嘛的

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-1-6 23:33:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
今天一不小心把我的配置文件.DCOPserver_mingyou.yuanjia_0,这个文件给删了。然后发现我图形界面登录不进去了。系统显示进程相互通信出现问题。
我自己好好地检查了一下,这个文件与/tmp有关。
我的补救方法是adduser后,从新用户的配置文件中复制过去。然后把新用户删掉。
试了一试。问题解决了。
现在不明白的是,为什么这样能行?
谁能给个解释?
发表于 2005-1-7 10:13:38 | 显示全部楼层
KDE uses two important files as part of its desktop communication protocol (DCOP) that are located outside the KDE directory trees. These are:

* $HOME/.ICEauthority - This file contains access tokens for DCOP. Applications must be able to provide an appropriate access token in order to communicate via DCOP and the dcopserver to other applications. When the dcopserver is started it will generate a new access token and stores it in this file. The $ICEAUTHORITY environment variable can be used to specify another file to be used instead.
    * $HOME/.DCOPserver_$HOSTNAME_$DISPLAY - This file specifies how to access the dcopserver for a given host and a given X display. Since KDE 3.1.4 the $DCOPAUTHORITY environment variable can be used to specify another file to be used instead. Note that each concurrent KDE session must have its own unique file.

说白了.KDE要跑以前需要先跑DCOP服务
 楼主| 发表于 2005-1-7 10:57:02 | 显示全部楼层
I know this all.
thank you very much.
But another question,if the content of the .DCOPserver_$HOSTNAME_$DISPLAY is stochastic?
and if my remedial measure is correct?
发表于 2010-4-21 00:25:20 | 显示全部楼层

just run DCOPserver

Post by mingyou;990454
I know this all.
thank you very much.
But another question,if the content of the .DCOPserver_$HOSTNAME_$DISPLAY is stochastic?
and if my remedial measure is correct?

just run DCOPserver, which will generate the file
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表