555,不知道windows下有什么软件可以读取linux的盘。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-12-2 20:14:57 | 显示全部楼层
安装前刻先看看文档哈:http://rpmfusion.org/Howto/nVidia
在grub.conf中为kernel加上这个参数 rdblacklist=nouveau
或者启动系统时加也行。

Fedora 12

Note: nVidia currently doesn't support cards older than Geforce6 on the xorg-x11-server used by Fedora 12. Please verify that the nouveau driver will fit your needs while upgrading.

In order to keep compatibility with nouveau, you either need to recreate the initrd manually after the driver has been installed, or add a command line option to the kernel. To recreate the initrd:

su -
mv /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r)-nouveau.img
dracut /boot/initramfs-$(uname -r).img $(uname -r)

To use the default initrd, but disable the nouveau driver, edit /etc/grub.conf and add the following to the end of the line(s) starting with 'kernel':

rdblacklist=nouveau

Before using the driver, you need to lower your system protection so SElinux doesn't prevent the driver to load.

setsebool -P allow_execstack on

Special notes

x86_64 (64bit) users

If you wish to have 3D acceleration in 32bit packages such as Wine, be sure to install the xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs.i386 package for your driver variant. For example, if you installed kmod-nvidia then you will require xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-libs.i386, but if you install kmod-nvidia-96xx, you will need xorg-x11-drv-nvidia-96xx-libs.i386.
PAE (Physical Address Extension) kernel users

If you are on a 32bit (i686) system and have the PAE kernel installed to access more RAM, please append -PAE to all the "kmod" pacakges above. For example, kmod-nvidia-PAE or kmod-nvidia-96xx-PAE. This will install the kernel module for the PAE kernel instead of the regular 32bit kernel. Please note that this step is not required for any 64bit (x64_64) users.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2009-12-2 22:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
ok 多谢楼上诸位的帮助,我直接进入命令行模式把相关文件修改了,现在终于回来到fedora了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表