找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 4209|回复: 1

推荐IDE(Linux Tools Project)

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-10 12:20:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The Linux Tools project aims to bring a full-featured C and C++ IDE to Linux developers. We build on the source editing and debugging features of the CDT and integrate popular native development tools such as the GNU Autotools, Valgrind, OProfile, RPM, Systemtap, etc. Current projects include Autotools build integration, a Valgrind heap usage analysis tool, and an OProfile call profiling tool. In the future we hope to expand into the area of tracing tools.
http://www.eclipse.org/linuxtools/
linux tools project(LTP)是一个基于CDT的eclipse插件,是开发C/C++应用的利器,能够大幅提高开发效率,提高生产力,创造更多价值。它整合了Autotools,Valgrind,OProfile,RPM,Systemtap等,以后还要支持tracing工具。

Ubuntu下安装:
sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jdk
sudo update-java-alternatives -s java-6-sun
到eclipse.org下载最新eclipse,解压后双击eclipse即可运行

贴士:
如果习惯了使用autotools,并且有配置比较好的机器,并且还会开发PHP或者Java,那么用一个eclipse就够了。
喜欢anjuta的人可以尝试之。
发表于 2010-11-5 10:57:28 | 显示全部楼层

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 411972887 at 12:53 on September 12, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary  If you are friends, please do not pretend in front of me.
If you are friends, please do not try to be brave in front of me.
If you are friends, do not you need help, do not speak to me.
If you are friends, please do not be afraid of your lonely bother me, and one sad.
If you are friends, please do not tell me: I am afraid that one day you will leave, how do we stranger?
If you are friends, please do not drink alone.
If you are friends, please do not cry a man hiding in the yard.
If you are friends, please do not say something to the idea of suicide.
If you are friends,polo shirts shop, please do not think nobody cares about you.
If you are friends, please do not do something stupid.

If you are friends, I want you to remember:

in front of me,polo shirts shop, you do not need camouflage; you need not try to be brave.
This is a lifelong friend. Whenever you feel uncomfortable. Do not go alone to bear. Please tell me, I'll show you.
you need help or someone to talk to when looking to find me. I can help you.
when you want to cry, to find me. I'll give you shoulder. Big deal laundry chant! Oh
you hell want to drink in the time to find me. I'm with you Shuajiu Feng.
lonely night when you come to me. I'll talk to you.
no one believes in you when you think, tell me. I believe you.

please do not feel no one cares about the children. I want you to know: Anyway, I have been.
in my mind, time and distance between us with the indelible feelings can not. Do not tell me that I am familiar with the vocabulary of trance. I will be uncomfortable. True. I just want you to know. I never leave .........

Also, just because you as a friend, will be too concerned,,

only buddies can unashamed to speak, without reservation to pay more not so much on the surface you say so, because the boring, so do not think that I am therefore not good enough Oh,,
turn just because you want to, you know, we have to do forever buddies,polo shirts shop,,

chi flat iron Teach you how to get long screen nam

cheap north face jackets monthly summary - country

discount wedding dresses Love, like never been hur

cheap shoes blog 2010 Cervical self-recovery opera
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表