找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 535|回复: 0

a host of small volume hair will I get on stage

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-17 19:18:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
  Just when I and my sister sing softly sounds that the Facilitator, an unexpected happened, the moderator has come to our desk, beaming looked at me in the middle of songs of music put his hand to me, the audience all eyes in the Steering at the moment my qishuashua, this ... This ... I also can't leave copy is not, a not halves, pipe it sanqiershiyi, I bravely stood up and let it hang down, a host of small volume hair will I get on stage, suddenly quiet black audience, my hand was host to hold in one hand and the plastic Palm, silly Kenji looking at the audience, just a steam sauna after Bonnie face estimation is exposing the stupid smile ...
  Or moderator sophisticated, he flew a wink is to a move to the waiter, I--a look at this is to allow me to sit down, Ah, I also don't stand on ceremony, facing the audience, I also hold Lady points not? I would left leg on right leg very elegant sat down, and shake the plastic Palm continue to smile, stupid, the moderator is around my--continues to demonstrate his Wolf love sheep ".
  Usually think this song is very short, but that day I don't know what to do, think that song has become extraordinarily long, finally hear the audience burst into applause in yunhuhu, I know that sing out, get up, very graceful led by facilitator in hand back to his seat, only this one long calls, Halo! Khan!
  The next men looked at me and my sister will not bear to look at that woman just keep pumping man big mouth, and down to go to bed clothes home
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表