回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-6 09:19:11 | 显示全部楼层
该出来了吧?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-6 10:25:38 | 显示全部楼层
Update - 7/5

The os/ and isos/ trees have been synced out to the internal mirror system. updates/ are now signed and should be on their way to the QA machines and also being sync'd out to the internal mirrors along with the latest updates to the ISOs (since a few things have been fixed since the initial push).

Once we go through QA on the updates/ and latest ISOs, the trees will be opened up for public mirrors to pull down. QA here will be fast since we've already done a lot of testing on the updates/ -- the only changes we're looking out for in updates/ are the package signatures and the deltarpm information added to the updates repo. We should be able to get through this today and give the go-ahead for syncing to external mirrors.

It's my understanding that syncing to external mirrors usually is left for a day or two to ensure that enough mirrors have the packages before opening it up for download.
就这一两天了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-7 08:44:05 | 显示全部楼层
还没放出,centos 会不会就此难产死掉
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-7 15:55:48 | 显示全部楼层
http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa/node/97#comment-107

The latest updates trees still don't contain the deltarpm info.

Deltarpms are there now. I did a couple of test updates after installing the yum-presto plugin and they went fine (note this was earlier today with the updates/ tree before the packages were signed). However, just now I did a test that didn't use some of the existing drpms. Not sure why...

FIrst I did a yum --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=base install subversion which installed subversion and deps from the os/ tree. Then I ran a yum update and got the attached error.

Tried again doing a similar install from base for ruby and then an update and got a similar error that it couldn't use the drpm.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-7 16:12:54 | 显示全部楼层
centos 内部不会真的起内讧了吧?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-8 06:59:24 | 显示全部楼层
今天就有了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2011-7-8 16:33:15 | 显示全部楼层
> According to this  http://qaweb.dev.centos.org/qa the mirrors started