哈哈,我将码表里对应的那是属于简体的全部替代成繁体的就OK了!!!

可是还有很多!!
而且这样的话,在简体里,相应的输入法可能就不能使用了!!!
有没有更好的方法??
现我就想到此办法?!
发表于 2003-11-17 06:44:37 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2003-11-24 17:47:36 | 显示全部楼层

Not for MDK ?

the installation in MDK is not easy. even i tried to compile both the main program and the input-table, still has problem. now the main program i just finished compile, but the table i even unable to do the ./configure, please take a look the snapshoot attached. I am using MDK 9.1 and used the default method to compile scim. could you please give any suggestions?

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-24 17:55:31 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Not for MDK ?

Your scim was not installed to /usr ? You should configure and make scim by the following commands:

./configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc
make
make install

最初由 nzbb 发表
the installation in MDK is not easy. even i tried to compile both the main program and the input-table, still has problem. now the main program i just finished compile, but the table i even unable to do the ./configure, please take a look the snapshoot attached. I am using MDK 9.1 and used the default method to compile scim. could you please give any suggestions?
发表于 2003-11-25 12:55:17 | 显示全部楼层

thanks for your reply

hey, james, thank you for your kindly reply.
the scim i installed was by default, and i can find it in /usr/local/lib/scim-1.0/0.8.0 , also i can start it and it did shouw up in the system tray, and i can get the "setup" window come up too(please take a look at the two windows in the attached picture). but the "table" that i am trying to complie even could not find my pkgconfig directory, which actually in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig directory. i had taken a look into the "configure" file which the "table" come with, it does not piont to my pkgconfig directory and with the name of "pkg-config". i did a little change in the file and let it piont to my actual "pkgconfig" directory then it found my pkgconfig files. so i guess the same thing happens in the "configure" file, right? if it's true how can i make it work? or could you please piont out a way for me to make it work?
by the way, u r Mr. Su and am Mr. Su too.

thank you again.
发表于 2003-11-25 13:01:07 | 显示全部楼层
the pic -------- to james

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-25 13:29:08 | 显示全部楼层

回复: thanks for your reply

If you really want to install scim into /usr/local, you should use the following command to make scim-tables:

cd scim-tables-0.3.0
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig ./configure
make
make install

最初由 nzbb 发表
hey, james, thank you for your kindly reply.
the scim i installed was by default, and i can find it in /usr/local/lib/scim-1.0/0.8.0 , also i can start it and it did shouw up in the system tray, and i can get the "setup" window come up too(please take a look at the two windows in the attached picture). but the "table" that i am trying to complie even could not find my pkgconfig directory, which actually in /usr/local/lib/pkgconfig directory. i had taken a look into the "configure" file which the "table" come with, it does not piont to my pkgconfig directory and with the name of "pkg-config". i did a little change in the file and let it piont to my actual "pkgconfig" directory then it found my pkgconfig files. so i guess the same thing happens in the "configure" file, right? if it's true how can i make it work? or could you please piont out a way for me to make it work?
by the way, u r Mr. Su and am Mr. Su too.

thank you again.
发表于 2003-11-25 15:59:44 | 显示全部楼层

james, how about your pinyin method, can it be used in MDK?

james, thanks for your great help, i successfully complied the "table". new i got another problem, which is the rpm file of your pinyin method, i couldn't make it installed, have a look the attached screenshot. thanks.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2003-11-25 16:20:41 | 显示全部楼层

回复: james, how about your pinyin method, can it be used in MDK?

最初由 nzbb 发表
james, thanks for your great help, i successfully complied the "table". new i got another problem, which is the rpm file of your pinyin method, i couldn't make it installed, have a look the attached screenshot. thanks.

要使用 scim-chinese,需要将 scim 安装到 /usr 里面,否则会很麻烦。所以我还是建议你把 scim 安装到 /usr 里面去。

你为什么要自己编译 scim 呢?

你系统的 glibc 和 gcc 版本是多少?如果是 2.3.x 和 3.3.x (3.2.x) 的话,你可以直接安装我提供的二进制包。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表