找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 1040|回复: 3

关于Ulteo的性质,GAEL的回答

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-4-14 07:11:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
The final form for the project is not decided yet. I can just tell you for now that the product will be free (as in Free Software) and free as beer. I think that this is the most important factor if we want a massive adoption.

Anyway, we'll have to find money to develop the project and pay some programmers full-time (and my firstname is not Mark). But whatever form Ulteo becomes (company, foundation...), I want to propose a new approach i in this area because I don't think that shifting proprietary-like business models to open-source has any future.

Regarding the community aspect, yes I want Ulteo to be community-oriented. I believe in the community you know ;-) On the other hand, I certainly the project to be community oriented and sponsored in some way.

I'm excited to bring you the project, even in an early form. But as I'm working mostly alone on the first beta, this takes time.
Of course, this may sound strange that I want to do the first version alone in secret, but it's necessary that I can give a first clear impulsion with what I have in mind for more than one year, so everybody can understand where I want to go.

Greets,

Gaël.

Last edited by gaelduval (Today 05:37:21)
 楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 07:15:04 | 显示全部楼层
还有就是我对人身攻击比较厌倦,已经不想再留在这种是非之地了。其实更多的是个人原因(比较忙的说)。可能有人会很高兴,never mind.反正我会以某种全新的面孔(马甲maybe)回来的,谢谢曾经支持过我的FISH,STANG以及广大朋友
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-4-14 16:21:09 | 显示全部楼层
我会去你的blog支持你的~~~

以后MDK邮件支持列表联系。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-4-14 18:01:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢了。不过我的BLOG还是以投资和个人感受为主,LINUX就免了。MAILLIST现在也基本上废掉了吧。你还不如多去ULTEO的网站看看。

我会回来的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报