LinuxSir.cn,穿越时空的Linuxsir!

找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 2418|回复: 18

Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Alpha春季测试版发布(版本代号:杭州)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-1-1 01:29:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Mandriva Linux 2007.1 Alpha春季测试版发布,各大镜像可下载。用2007正式版有问题的人可以试用,也欢迎爱好者测试。这是个测试版,所以请勿用于关键场合。

由于最近海底光缆断裂,网速缓慢,可能大家还得等一段时间才能下载到。

Mandriva Linux 2007 Spring Alpha1 (Hangzhou)
Release notes for the first alpha version of Mandriva Linux 2007.1 (Mandriva Linux 2007 Spring).

You can see the technical details at Distro Changelog.

Contents
1 Availability
2 Known issues
3 Main changes
3.1 Changes from 2007
4 Mandriva Linux 2007 Spring Alpha 1 One CDs
4.1 How do I use these ISO images?
5 Testing wanted
6 Checking your download (asc files)

Availability
This alpha version is available via two means. Firstly via the public FTP and HTTP sites mirroring the Mandriva Linux repository. Check the current development mirrors at CookerMirrors, the 2007 Spring Beta tree is in /devel/2007.1/. Second, the preferred way, via either the provided One CDs (installable live CDs), or the intallation mini CD i586 and x86_64. You will find the live CDs and the installation CD in the same mirrors as the cooker one, in the /devel/iso/2007.1/ section.

Known issues
Main changes
Changes from 2007
GNOME 2.17
KDE 3.5.5
Mandriva Linux 2007 Spring Alpha 1 One CDs
There are two different editions of the One CD for this beta, one Gnome x86_64 version and one KDE i586 version. Only a few languages have been included by default, you are encouraged to use the Mini Installation CD with an Internet extra source if you want to install this Alpha in one specific languages not provided in the One.

One CDs include most of the needed stuff for a complete office and internet desktop, OpenOffice.org, Mozilla Firefox, 3D desktop (XGL and AIGLX with Compiz), network and hardware configuration tools and drivers (the free version only includes free drivers).

mandriva-one-cooker-Hangzhou-Gnome-CD.x86_64.iso
Warning: includes non free software
Gnome Live CD for x86_64 processors.
Size: 667 MiB
Languages: Czech, English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Russian, Spanish
mandriva-one-cooker-Hangzhou-KDE-CD.i586.iso
Warning: includes non free software
KDE Live CD for i586 processors and x86_64 processors.
Size: 700 MiB
Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazil, Spanish
Mandriva 2007 Spring Alpha Installation CD
A dual architecture (i586 and x86_64) CD. You can use it on both 32- and 64-bit x86 machines, the installer will detect your processor and boot the correct version of the installer. If you want to use a 32 bit installation on a 64 bit machine, you can select it by pressing F3 then F6 at the boot prompt. You are highly encouraged to add a Internet source of packages during the installation, because this CD only include the minimal set of packages for a very basic system.
Size: 700 MiB
How do I use these ISO images?
To test and use these ISO files, you need to choose one of them, download it and burn it as an image file on a 700 MB blank CD (or any bigger blank media, including blank DVD). To use the installation DVD, burn it to a blank DVD. To use the installation CDs, burn each one to a separate blank CD, then boot from the first. You must configure your computer to boot from the CD/DVD drive. This can be done in the BIOS - see your computer or motherboard manual for instructions on how to access and use the BIOS configuration screen. Once booted, you can check that your hardware is correctly supported. If you used one of the One CDs and you now want to install to your hard drive, you can use the 'Live install' function available on the desktop.

Testing wanted
You are encouraged to test and comment on this beta release. Feedback should be posted in the form of bug reports to Bugzilla, or if it is not a type of feedback that can be expressed as a bug report, to the Cooker mailing list or to the Mandriva Club forums (which are open to posts from anyone with a my.mandriva.com account, not just Club members).

Check that all your hardware is supported. Note that some of these ISO files only include free software, you may need to check with your hardware manufacturer for the appropriate drivers or firmware (especially for ATI and NVidia video cards, Intel Centrino wireless ipw2100/2200 WiFi adapters, Hsf modems...)
Report any missing or unwanted software

Checking your download (asc files)
The files with the asc extensions are Mandriva GPG signed checksum files. These files help you to check that your download has been succesfully completed.

To check if the downloaded file is correct, you can either use the md5 file or the sha1 file, which are both different checksum method. In the directory where you have downloaded the file.iso, use the command md5sum -c file.md5.asc to check your file with the md5 checksum, or sha1sum -c file.sha1.asc to check it with the sha1 checksum.

The asc extension, linked to the Mandriva official GPG signature, can also be verified. If you know that the ISO file you have downloaded has a correct sum, and that the checksum file is signed correctly with the Mandriva official GPG key, then odds are high that the ISO file you have is the real official one from Mandriva.

To check the GPG signature you must use the gpg program available in the gnupg package. You must first download the [[1][Mandriva Official GPG key]], and then type in a terminal gpg --verify file.asc.

Alternatively, if you only want to check the checksum of the iso downloaded, you can also use the mkcd program with the -k option. A checksum is included in the header of each iso file and can be verified with mkcd -k file.iso.

Retrieved from "http://mdv.vmlinuz.ca/Releases/Mandriva/2007.1/Development/Hangzhou"

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

x
发表于 2007-1-1 04:24:48 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,希望这个版本能修复些bug。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-1 11:58:08 | 显示全部楼层
这个是国内的大侠弄的吗?
怎么带有中国的地名啊?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-1 12:28:53 | 显示全部楼层
中国国内有这种高人,我说什么都不会相信的
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-1-1 14:20:35 | 显示全部楼层
不是国内的人弄的,而是 Mandriva 官方放出来的测试版。

这次因为是 Alpha 测试,所以没有光盘上自带中文包。需要安装以后从在线软件源安装。不过考虑目前的网速,这个主意只能放弃。

下载地址:
安装版(供x86-32和x86-64电脑使用,只包含最基本的软件包)
http://mirrors.kernel.org/mandra ... ker-Hangzhou-CD.iso

可安装LiveCD版,可以不安装直接从光盘启动使用,也可安装到硬盘上。
x86-32机器使用的KDE版:http://mirrors.kernel.org/mandra ... hou-KDE-CD.i586.iso
x86-64机器使用的GNOME版:http://mirrors.kernel.org/mandra ... Gnome-CD.x86_64.iso

上次 Mandriva 测试时是用的一系列神的名字做版本代号,难道这一次要用中国城市的名字?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-1 14:58:29 | 显示全部楼层
Mandriva似乎要回復一年兩版了.....這個讓我從水裡浮出來....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-1 15:03:24 | 显示全部楼层
Mandriva似乎要回復一年兩版了.....這個讓我從水裡浮出來....
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-1 15:51:44 | 显示全部楼层
mandriva还是很有前途的,不过再多弄点广告,搞点新技术,就会像suse那样异军突起了,现在广告还是很重要的啊。