找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 2839|回复: 1

[zt]用FreeBSD看电视。。

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-1-15 20:47:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Configure TV Card Using BT848/BT878 (BrookTree Chipset)  

cyam78 writes "This howto will guide you on howto install and configure your tv card on your freebsd system. I'm using FreeBSD 4.9 and Kworld Xpert TV-PVR using Conexant 878A chipset.

Let start with compiling your kernel to support your tv card. Add this line in your kernel config.

device bktr0

You can add a few option for the bktr driver. Read the LINT and bktr manual. I just enable the options that set the default video format for the driver.

options BROOKTREE_SYSTEM_DEFAULT=BROOKTREE_PAL

Ok next compile your kernel, reboot and see wether the system recognise the card. If you see the output below then congratulation.

bktr0: mem 0xe0000000-0xe0000fff irq 5 at device 2.0 on pci2
bktr0: buffer size 3555328, addr 0x5000000
bktr0: GPIO is 0x003fffff
bktr0: Card has no configuration EEPROM. Cannot determine card make.bktr0: card signature: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00
bktr0: Pinnacle/Miro TV, Temic NTSC tuner.

As you can see from the output the kernel did not know what type of my tv card was. It only assign the default card (Pinnacle/Miro TV) and the default tuner (Temic NTSC). Dont worry about that. I'll explain later.

After that install fxtv program from ports.

cd /usr/ports/multimedia/fxtv
make install clean

After finish go to the fxtv config folder

cd /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/app-defaults
ee Fxtv

Edit the config file to suit your preference.

I just change Fxtv*antennaFreqSet: nabcst to weurope (this setting is for Malaysia resident) and disable the !Fxtv*cableFreqSet: cableirc.

Next start the fxtv program and click the Format tab, change it to PAL/BDGHI. Then go to Options tab and select the AFC (auto tune) to make the fxtv start searching the channel.

Click the the up arrow until you get the channel. For me I got the channel on no 6(ntv7) and no 12(tv3).

If you only get picture and no sound then dont worry.We have the same problem.It is because the kernel did not recognise the type of your tv card as I mention earlier. You must try and error change the tv card setting using sysctl.

While the fxtv is running go to shell and type this command

sysctl hw.bt848.card=##

Change the ## to number from 1 to 13 until you get the sound. I manage to get the sound when I change the number to number 2.

Ok thats all. Right now I'm still trying to configure the remote controller and the radio.

Before that if you want use another player for the tv you can use xawtv (/usr/ports/multimedia/xawtv) and for the radio you can use xmradio (/usr/ports/audio/xmradio).

If you have any question please send an email to this address cyam95 at hotmail.com.

##cyam95~04/01/04~13:43##

楼主| 发表于 2004-1-15 20:48:19 | 显示全部楼层
我的Winfast电视卡好像是这个芯片的。。。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表