发表于 2002-10-27 23:46:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
请有这个经历而成功的兄弟帮帮我...谢谢...:confused:
发表于 2002-10-28 10:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
到这里看看http://www.mostang.com/sane/
我的那款Acer扫描仪也没找到过驱动,看来Acer的不好找。
 楼主| 发表于 2002-10-28 22:49:45 | 显示全部楼层
我倒是找到到篇英文的,但是搞不明白..哪位兄弟如果看着搞定了,请告诉我.
谢谢...

Configuring The Acer Prisascan 620/640u(t)
==========================================
Posted by tom on Saturday, May 25 @ 05:00:00 PDT
World Hardware (Contributed by odix)
Shared by Mandrake Linux user odix:

This is a solution for user of Mandrake 8.2 with an Acer Prisascan 620u or 640u, proberly working with other models.

ScannerDrake detects the scanner correctly and says : "congratulation, your scanner is configured successfully" or something like that.
But the scanner isn't working. Why? Most likely you have failed to install the correct firmware file and the path to that file to /etc/sane(.d)/snapscan.conf (replacing the old '/the/path/to/your/firmware/file').

This firmware file is located in the windows driver package. Currently it's a .zip file, extract it and locate the firmware file in directory called *.bin or *.so, the firmware file for the Acer 620u/640u is called 'u64v119.bin' or 'u64v120.bin'.

hope this will help somebody

===============================
Re: Configuring The Acer Prisascan 620/640u(t) (Score: 0)
by Anonymous on Saturday, May 25 @ 09:29:14 PDT

I add, this works with the Acer Prisa 640BU... the firmware file needed in this case is U126v043.bin
I have to point this out, since this neither the SANE FAQ nor other documents cover this type of scanner.
Also, usually scannerdrake does point to the wrong device (/dev/sga), which is not correct since it's a USB scanner.
Replace /dev/sga with /dev/usb/scanner0 in your /etc/sane.d/snapscan.conf and it should work fine.
If you have problems, export SANE_DEBUG_SNAPSCAN=2 and run scanimage -T from the command line.
It should print out some information that may be useful.
I hope this helps!

===========================================
Re: Configuring The Acer Prisascan 620/640u(t) (Score: 1)
by aliali (ali_carr@telstranospam.com.....) on Saturday, May 25 @ 23:01:07 PDT(User Info)

Well there you go I tried for ages to get an acer 640u working in LM 8.0 but had no luck.In frustration i sold the acer and bought a supported epson.I also sent a letter of complaint to acer about their lack of support for Linux and a letter of thanks to epson for actively supporting linux.
aliali

================================
That and saned (Score: 1)
by ranger (buchanmilne@netscape.net) on Sunday, May 26 @ 13:17:56 PDT
(User Info) http://ranger.dnsalias.com

I have a 640U, which is working happily. Hopefully someone can get this to the point where scannerdrake tells you to insert your windows driver CD. Note that all the firmware files seem to be on the root of the driver CD that comes with the scanner (no need to bother with the windows driver.

But, setting up saned (so that other linux machines, and the windows machines also could use the scanner) is also more difficult than it could be. There is no saned xinetd file (an example, which seems to work) is in the man page for saned. And, it might be nice to have an option in scannerdrake to configure which machines can use the scanner (to go in /etc/sane.d/saned.conf). Finally, permissions on the scanner get messed up, unless you:
1)Make saned a member of group usb
2)Change /etc/security/console.perms so the the scanner line looks something like this:

0660 0600 root

But, if you are looking for a budget scanner that works well under linux. this looks like a good choice (unless you want better quality, in which case you can go for an Epson).

==============================================
Re: Configuring The Acer Prisascan 620/640u(t) (Score: 1)
by redwng91 on Monday, May 27 @ 17:55:45 PDT
(User Info)
I have a Acer 620U using firmware "u96v121.bin"

I ran accross these other Acer models / Firmware on the web.

Acer ScanPrisa 620U - u96v121.bin
Acer ScanPrisa 620UT - u64v120.bin
Acer ScanPrisa 640U - u96v121.bin
Acer ScanPrisa 640UT - u64v120.bin

or look here: http://snapscan.sourceforge.net/

hope this helps!

==========================
    * Re: Configuring The Acer Prisascan 620/640u(t) by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 29 @ 07:35:52 PDT

by Anonymous on Monday, May 27 @ 18:35:44 PDT
Hi, newbie here. Is there any way to get a SCSI-based Acer Prisa 610S to work with Mandrake? Thanks for any help...

=====================================

by Anonymous on Wednesday, May 29 @ 10:51:55 PDT
I have the Acer 340U prisa, (40.00 US in 2000) and this instruction works with it too, only the firmware is U34v110.bin. damn am I glad to get it working under linux, since I have been rebooting into MickySoft products everyday to send scanned stuff to my main office. THANK MDK... I glady share the savings with MDK soft thru the club for all the stuff they have saved me... wow windows as an artifact on my hard drive... I like it.

=============================================
    * Re: Configuring The Acer Prisascan 620/640u(t) by Anonymous on Wednesday, July 17 @ 22:12:49 PDT

by Anonymous on Friday, August 02 @ 06:09:03 PDT
I had lost my computer during a electrical storm. Have purchased a new one. Now I cannot find my Disc to reinstall my Acer ScanPrisa 640U. Somehow I misplaced or lost it and need a new one to have it installed once again. Thank you for any assistance you can send me Roy
发表于 2002-11-6 23:57:34 | 显示全部楼层
我的扫描仪也是没有解决,驱动的影子都没有看到。。。
请弟兄们支持一下monster兄弟,我洋文也是差的不行。
多谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表