热搜: shell linux mysql
查看: 1256|回复: 6

Novell 下载文件

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-11-12 15:13:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Novell 下载文件

在下载此软件产品之前,您必须阅读并同意以下条款:

美国出口法律和管理条例

因为此 Novell 产品是在美利坚合众国开发的或者是使用美国技术构建的,所以美国出口法律和管理条例适用于此产品的使用和销售。此产品不允许以任何形式下载、出口或转销到下列国家或在这些国家内下载或转销:阿富汗、古巴、伊朗、伊拉克、利比亚、朝鲜、苏丹、叙利亚;也不允许下载、出口或转销给上述任何国家的居民或公民。如果未能首先严格并完全遵守美国政府(或您的住所或业务所在地属于其辖区的任何国家或国家组织)可能对此产品施行的所有出口控制(如美国商业部“出口管理条例”中之规定),不得将此产品或此产品的任何部分,或者包含此产品或其一部分的任何系统,直接或间接地出口或转口给美国以外的任何人。Novell 对您未能获得任何必要的出口许可不承担任何责任或义务。

下载此软件产品即表示您同意以下条款:

我保证自己在接收美国货物方面不属于受限制的对象;
我保证自己不在下列国家或地区,也不是这些国家或地区的公民或居民:阿富汗、古巴、伊朗、伊拉克、利比亚、朝鲜、苏丹、叙利亚以及四川理工学院;
我同意遵守所有适用的美国出口法律和东道国的进口法律。
发表于 2004-11-12 15:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
oo
这是技术封锁。
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-12 15:28:27 | 显示全部楼层
Novell 下载文件

Novell Linux Desktop 9 for x86 Evaluation

备忘: 下载本产品即表示您再次确认 同意 遵守美国和其它国家/地区的出口法律。      
choose a mirror location
Dublin, Ireland, EMEA
Provo, UT, USA

文件名 大小   
文件 NLD9-i386-CD1.iso 649.6 MB   
  NLD9-i386-CD2.iso 650.9 MB   
  NLD9-i386-CD3.iso 579.1 MB   
  indemnity_disclaimer.html 1.9 KB   
所用语言: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish

Filename MD5 Checksum Value Approx. File Size
NLD9-i386-CD1.iso da0affe9c034652e142c32ba237cc038 650 MB
NLD9-i386-CD2.iso eaf24597c84492cba9f4c3b01fc3cf66 651 MB
NLD9-i386-CD3.iso bdf3d0cd7ca1f405d975ae7d72892ce0 580 MB

Click here to receive your activation code.

The Novell? Linux* Desktop (NLD) offers a stable and secure working environment packed with easy-to-use business software and services. NLD offers both GNOME and KDE desktops and leading Novell products and services to create a work environment that helps you capture and share business information.

NLD is powered by SUSE LINUX and combines the best Linux software--including OpenOffice.org productivity software (compatible with Microsoft* Office documents) and the award winning Novell Evolution™ collaboration software--with leading Novell products and services to create a work environment that helps you capture and share business information.

NLD features include the following:

OpenOffice.org productivity suite: Provides word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, drawing, and database programs.
CD Burner: Provides a comfortable user interface to perform most CD and DVD burning tasks.
CUPS Printing system: Lets you set up and print to local and network printers.
File Manager: Helps you navigate files, networks, and devices; designed especially for people migrating from Microsoft Windows. File Manager includes a desktop icon named Computer, similar to Windows' My Computer.
Firefox: A powerful Web browser.
Agfa* fonts: High-quality licensed fonts, metrically compatible with those used in Microsoft Office, to help preserve formatting and styles across platforms.
RealNetworks* RealPlayer*: Media player for RealAudio* and RealVideo* formats. Works with or without your web browser.
Macromedia* Flash*: Browser plug-in for display of Flash vector animation on the Web.
Sun* Java* Runtime Environment: Lets you use the broadest range of Java software with the best performance.
Red Carpet™ client: Lets you manage the software you have on your computer. It can help you install, update, and remove programs without making you keep track of dependencies and conflicts.
The Novell Linux Desktop Evaluation Preview provides the Novell Linux Desktop product with 30-day access to product updates but no Novell Support services. Click here to receive your activation code. To purchase a regular activation code, see How to Buy.

For download and installation instructions, click the Download Instructions button above.

A trademark symbol (®, ™, etc.) denotes a Novell trademark. An asterisk (*) denotes a third-party trademark. For more information, see Legal Notices.

查错提示
发表于 2004-11-12 16:04:39 | 显示全部楼层
这很正常
我昨天看了觉得没有什么
发表于 2004-11-12 18:08:41 | 显示全部楼层

回复: Novell 下载文件

最初由 silict 发表
Novell 下载文件

在下载此软件产品之前,您必须阅读并同意以下条款:

美国出口法律和管理条例

因为此 Novell 产品是在美利坚合众国开发的或者是使用美国技术构建的,所以美国出口法律和管理条例适用于此产品的使用和销售。此产品不允许以任何形式下载、出口或转销到下列国家或在这些国家内下载或转销:阿富汗、古巴、伊朗、伊拉克、利比亚、朝鲜、苏丹、叙利亚;也不允许下载、出口或转销给上述任何国家的居民或公民。如果未能首先严格并完全遵守美国政府(或您的住所或业务所在地属于其辖区的任何国家或国家组织)可能对此产品施行的所有出口控制(如美国商业部“出口管理条例”中之规定),不得将此产品或此产品的任何部分,或者包含此产品或其一部分的任何系统,直接或间接地出口或转口给美国以外的任何人。Novell 对您未能获得任何必要的出口许可不承担任何责任或义务。

下载此软件产品即表示您同意以下条款:

我保证自己在接收美国货物方面不属于受限制的对象;
我保证自己不在下列国家或地区,也不是这些国家或地区的公民或居民:阿富汗、古巴、伊朗、伊拉克、利比亚、朝鲜、苏丹、叙利亚以及四川理工学院;
我同意遵守所有适用的美国出口法律和东道国的进口法律。

楼主真逗啊!还加了个。。。。。。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2004-11-12 18:15:44 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵
发表于 2004-11-12 18:29:07 | 显示全部楼层
楼主真逗啊!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表